4.05.2010

It's official

I finally got accepted into Canterbury today! Which is very exciting because:
1. That's a big part of why I started this blog
2. I haven't signed up for a room and/or classes for next year
3. ....because it's England! :]

I will have another post either later today or tomorrow with the very few pictures I took while in Texas a couple weeks ago. I hopefully will be taking another trip there this summer, but we'll have to wait and see.

I go in Wednesday to pick up an acceptance packet, and I'm not even sure what's in it.

Also, Postsecret's Frank Warren is coming to my college to talk about stuff and I will hopefully be getting him to sign a copy of my book since I love when I can get my books signed...even though it's happened twice.

I hope everyone had a great Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment