9.18.2010

I finally have internet!


I've been in England for about a week now, but I haven't had my internet working. Everyone else in my building has, but not me...awesome. Anyway, it's amazing here. I love being around old buildings and the view from my room is beautiful. There's this little cafe of something next door, so I always here people at night hanging around.


This is the courtyard at my school. There's like lily pads on the water and a bridge and a small waterfall. It's super pretty. There's a cafe place through the door on the left that has sandwiches, salads, fruit, pasties (YUM!), and different kinds of hot and cold drinks. This random science tutor (that's what we call teachers here) came up to us on Wednesday and started talking about America and a bunch of other history stuff. He was super hyper so we didn't know what he was talking about, but it was funny.


This is the Cathedral in Canterbury. We get in for free because we're students, but others can pay 7 quid to get in. It looks like Hogwarts. Oh and, we had a library tour yesterday and some of our bookshelves are compact. Which means to get in, they move around. =O It truly is Hogwarts. but anyway, it was a really pretty day outside when I took this. It normally looks like this, but cold. haha



We all had fish and chips for dinner! It was the first time for all of us and it was really good. I only ate it with ketchup because I hate vinegar. I didn't get sick, which was nice. There's a milkshake place around there that I want to try before my mom and sister come, so hopefully I'll do that sooner than later.

No comments:

Post a Comment