6.22.2014

I'm terrible at blogging

*Note*
I will finish my posts about Peru, don't you fret little ones.

So, here's the deal.  I've never been great at writing.  I've never been able to sit down and write out something that happened to me.  This is why I've decided to switch from blogging on here, to making videos instead.  I will definitely post links to the videos and write a little something about them here.

I'm doing this for a couple of reasons.  1. I have a degree for video, so of course making videos will be easier.  2. It is MUCH easier to just explain on a video what is happening, rather than me having to sit down and recall everything all over again.

By doing this, I am hoping to be able to update more frequently so I don't have giant three year gaps in between posts.  oops.  I will be back with some videos soon!  :]

No comments:

Post a Comment