1.14.2016

Hello from the other side...

I'm giving this a shot again!  While I still plan on making videos, I think it would be helpful to also write as well.

Over the last year, I have thought about what direction I want my life to go and it was definitely not in my current job.  So, I quit my job and now I am making my life mine again!  I know it might sound a little hippy -ish and generation Y, but really...happiness is important to me.  Over the past couple of weeks without a job, I have had a lot of time to think.  At first, I was applying to jobs that I thought I could easily get so that I would have a job...but after several interviews and lots of rejection e-mails I had a thought, "WTF am I doing?!"  I moved to Austin to do something I loved to do, and now I am just settling for anything?

This doesn't sound like me!

So!  I have now decided to push harder and try and get the jobs that I so desperately would love to have.  It isn't going to be easy, but then again who said life was easy, right?  So!  Won't you join me on my journey?

No comments:

Post a Comment