11.12.2010

This weekend!

So, I just had my day trip to London to see St. Paul cathedral which was very pretty. Pictures were not allowed in it, which was annoying. I wouldn't mind if it was boring or ugly, but it was so pretty inside! But yeah. Everyone else headed back to Canterbury now and I asked to stay because I have a train to catch!

This weekend I'm going to Scotland. I decided to take a small break and go somewhere actually on this island. I'm taking a night train there so I don't have to worry about where to stay tonight. It's not for another 7 hours, so I'm here in a Starbucks typing this out. I didn't bring my camera cord this time, so you all will have to wait to see pictures until I get back late Sunday. It's only two days so you'll be okay! :]

Saturday I'm taking a day tour to Inverness and Loch Ness! I will find Nessie and become rich. And then I can have a place in London to come to. I seriously love London. Once you understand how things work, it's very easy to get around and amazing. I just love it. Not sure what I'm doing Sunday. I have something in mind, but we'll see how it works out. Then I come back to London and then Canterbury to go to school once again. I have a short paper due Wed, so I'll work on that on the loooooong train ride to Scotland.

I just love traveling! So glad I went on that trip to France 3 years ago, because it definitely kicked me into gear to see and explore. I'm only going to 2-3 other countries after this trip, so I'm going to make the most of it. I only have 4 more weeks here, which sounds so short. I'm hoping it doesn't go by too fast!

I wish everyone at home best wishes! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment